Open Menu
Close Menu

Array
Array
May 11, 2009

CHICAGO DAILY LAW BULLETIN: $3M Awarded to Woman Shocked by Microwave Oven

A 32-year-old woman suffered an electrical shock in her kitchen because the landlord improperly wired an electrical outlet. The woman developed four level complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), resulting in surgery implanting a pain device in her back. The case settled on the eve of trial for $3 million.

CHICAGO DAILY LAW BULLETIN: $3M Awarded to Woman Shocked by Microwave Oven
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.